Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Christmas 2015

Happy Holidays everyone! I can't believe that 2015 is now officially over. Where did 365 days went?

Felt like in just a snap, its another year again! Anyhow, I had the BEST Christmas experienced ever!

Our whole clan really bonded and shared a lot of great memories. We spent our holiday at Tagaytay

Highlands. We rented a place for the whole family and we were just steps away to one other.

I loved how the rooms were very spacious. It can accommodate up to 4 person and the masters

bedroom up to 6 persons. Each room also has its own balcony We had our morning coffee there and

midnight hot chocolate. AHH! I missed the breezy air of Tagaytay!! Kitchen are fully equipped as

well. As you can see, the spaces are all wide and clean.





We had lunch at Tagaytay country club and of course, we took the opportunity as well to take photos

with the landscapes. Its always a good idea to shoot with nature. Everything felt calm, quiet and

peaceful. Look at these pine trees! by just looking at it, you'll feel so relaxed. Plus, with the cool

windy air, it really feels that you are away from the busy metro. And at night, it looks so classy!!




And for dinner? Chinese cuisine! I love eating Chinese foods! Not that I'm Chinese, but I've always

been a fan of sweet and sour pork, crab and corn soup, siomai and salted egg prawns. (typing these

dishes makes me hungry! now I'm CRAVING!!!) We went back to the house and had our exchange

gifts. We also played jengga where everyone participated. Dad VS Dad, Mom Vs Mom, Girls Vs

Girls and Boys Vs Boys, Later on, we grouped ourselves into 3 and had a contest. Whoever team

wins, gets the 1st price which is 1,500PHP. Too bad I was not able to take a photos since we were all

busy laughing, shouting and teasing one another. I wish its Christmas everyday! It really is the  Love 

of  Family is the best gift that anyone can ever have. Thank you Lord for another year full of

happiness and surprises. I LOVE YOU!



Merry Christmas from me and my cousins! Wishing everyone had the best Christmas yet. Till the 

next Christmas. I can't wait for that time to come again. Please come sooner. Yes? :)


  Work with me:
email: allyssasyiaco@gmail.com

  Much Love,
Lyza <3


No comments:

Post a Comment