Monday, December 28, 2015

Something Significant

WISHING EVERYONE HAD A MERRY CHRISTMAS! :) It is time now to welcome 2016 and I

hope I can do all my new year's resolution. I am always sentiment when new year is about to come.

I don't know why but maybe because everyone is starting a new life, a new beginning and I don't

want to be left behind. Okay, this is getting emotional already! HAHA! This blog post is more of

a life lesson learned So,  While browsing the web, I found this question "What is a mistake you made

early in your career that you learned from? While they were/are many mistakes that I have made and

will continue to make, whether it may be in personal/career life there was one absolutely decisive

things that I want to share. FIGHT for what you want. If it will make you a better person and you

think it will benefit not just you but also the people around you, then DO IT! You are never getting

young! Don't be afraid to explore and know what you really want. If I could turn back time, I wish

my 20 year old me had enough strength and courage to seek new opportunities. I'm just so fortunate

right now to fix everything. It's not easy but with faith, hope, prayers and hard work I can say that

I'm getting there to my goals and I know it's not going to be easy. I'm just feeling ecstatic to finally be

able to stand on my own and make my own decisions that I can finally be proud of. To that person

who is reading this, its okay to make mistakes because you will learn from it and you know better

what to do now. Hang on! You will be okay! You know the motto of the movie Meet the

Robinson's.....






"KEEP MOVING FORWARD"

                                                                Work with me: 
                                                email: allyssasyiaco@gmail.com

                                                                 Much Love,
                                                                    Lyza<3

No comments:

Post a Comment