Friday, January 22, 2016

24.

I just turned 24 last January 18, 2016. Yes I only have 1 year left to my mid life crisis! HAHA!

Can all these things slow down? When I was 16 my only wished then was to grow up already so that

my parents would allow me to go out with my friends. Now, that I am all grown up, I regret

of not living my "teenage" life enough. If only I have a magical wishing dust, I want to be 16 all over

again! But, all that was just " IF ONLY". Enough with the drama! The important thing is the present.


I am so thankful to everyone who has been there for me. As I get older, the challenges that comes in 

my way gets harder and harder every time. There was a moment when I broke down and cried so 

hard because I didn't know what else to do with my life. It didn't turned out the way that I planned 

and I kept on questioning God of all the people, why me? Note to self: Always have faith and 

believe in him! 


God knows what he is doing. All the struggle and pain that I felt before, Now I finally understand that

it was just a challenge for me to realize that everything happens for a reason and we must not give

up. When I heard this line from the movie Karate Kid, "Life will knock us down, but it is your 

choice whether to back up or not". I became so motivated and whenever I feel down, I always think

of that.


Now that I'm a year older, I promise to be stronger, wiser and better than I was. I will not be afraid

to try new things and explore. 


Lastly, I would like to thank you, yes YOU whoever is reading this, thank you for your support. for 

taking time visiting my blog and for pushing me to always be the BEST version of me. 


Work with me
email: allyssasyiaco@gmail.com

Follow me in Instagram

Follow me in Clozette! I'm a Star Clozetter


Much Love,
Lyza<3


No comments:

Post a Comment