Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Day Trip

Last week, my boyfriend and I went to Nasugbu, Batangas to visit this holy place where it said to be

Mother  Mary showed herself to the lost man up in the mountain to guide him on his way home. 

Thus, this  place became a tourist attraction since people want to see how mysterious the place was. I 

am really  paranoid when it comes to anything miracle or horror stories. My imagination is all over 

the place  that 's why even up until now, I can't sleep alone. HAHA! We went there on weekday to 

avoid traffic. Since you'll head at Tagaytay first before Batangas. I missed how Tagaytay used to be 

a "vacation place vibes" because now, the place is so established! Anyway the moment we saw the

place, I instantly fell in love with it! The place were covered with trees and you get that calm and

fresh feeling given that the smell of the nature and the breezy air was so relaxing. It was so serene,

peaceful and quiet. You can really forget all your  troubles. I forgot the name of the place but if  I'm

not mistaken, it's called "Mother of Salvation"



Since there will be lots of walking, I decided to wear a tank top, boyfriend jeans and white sneakers.


We should always have a moment and time to reflect and thank the "Big Man" up there. Instead of 

wishing for the things that you don't have, thank God for the blessings that he gave and will give to 

you. You never know what he has in store for you. Just keep on praying and trust him.


                     We continued to walk  to discover more of this place. And we saw this view! 



Its so seldom to see greens around us everyday so I was really happy I got the chance to see how

amazing this was!

There you have it! If only I am sure about the exact name and location, I would have talk more

about this place. But hey, There is "Google" You may search regarding this. 

                                                                 Work with me.
                                                     email: allyssasyiaco@gmail.com

                                                                 Much Love,
                                                                   Lyza <3

No comments:

Post a Comment