Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Mug Cake

Hello Everyone! My hands are getting itchy today and I need to do something about it. I need to go

to the kitchen to make something delicious! Before this thing started, I always loved baking. It's my

first love. (will talk about my baking life in my next blog post). I was craving for something

chocolaty so I decided to make a "Mug Cake" This dessert is so easy and in less than 2 minutes, you

can have your from-scratch-worth-it-chocolate-cake. I want you guys to make this as well because it

really is so easy! promise! so I'll be sharing my recipe with you. All you need is a mug and a

Tablespoon. Grab your pen and paper and list down the ingredients!

You will need:

1 egg (preferably large)
1 tablespoon Oil (any kind will do)
1 tablespoon Milk (I used evaporated milk. But you can use any milk)
1 tablespoon Sugar (you can add more if you want it to be sweeter)
1 tablespoon Cocoa powder (there are tons in the grocery)
1 tablespoon All purpose Flour 
1 tablespoon Chocolate chips (optional)

*tip: Use a wider mug so that the cake won't rise too much!

So basically, Just Mix all ingredients in the mug, and microwave at  highest power for at least 1

minute and 25 seconds  (if you want it moist and a little bit wet) or 1 minute and 40 seconds

(if you want it firm) Personally I like it moist. That's it! and your DONE! how easy that was! then

add ice cream or whipped cream on top! For a little adventure, you can a tablespoon of Nutella or

Peanut butter and mix it in the mixture BEFORE putting in the microwave. Hope you like it! and

please do tag me Here if you guys will create it so that I can see your version :)  Here's mine.




This is what I was talking about! haha! I used a thin tall mug. I was so afraid that it was gonna

explode! good thing it didn't.


It will deflate after its done. Too bad we didn't have ice cream that time. That's it! Enjoy!:)


                                                                    Work with me:
                                                        email: allyssasyiaco@gmail.com

                                                                        Much Love,
                                                                          Lyza <3



                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment