Saturday, November 14, 2015

SALT

I'm not talking about the condiment here you guys! :) I'm talking about a restaurant that my boyfie

and I  discovered in Makati. Thank you Waze! You were such a BIG help finding this hole in the

wall restaurant .If you are on a budget and craving for steak, then this restaurant is for you! For only

200 pesos, you can have your HUGE T-bone steak with rice plus side dish.

For me, it was okay. if I were to rate the food it'll be 7/10. The meat was flavorful but a bit tough to

chew. Mainly because, the meat was too old or  they over cooked it.  We also ordered their

Ceasar salad, Guava shake and Buffalo wings. My overall experience was pretty good. If you'll

ask me to come and dine here again, I would say  yes.  I'll be back for their guava shake and buffalo

wings though. Too bad I was not able to take a photo of  the wings! (I liked it more than the steak).






    For other info, Please see and contact them here:
    Address: Enriquez, Makati, Metro Manila
    Hours: 



Work with me
email: allyssasyiaco@gmail.com

                                                                      Much Love,
                                                                          Lyza <3
                                                             




No comments:

Post a Comment