Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Loving Red

You know how strong Red color is. It can make your look instantly sexy and classy. No matter what

you wear, carry a little red in you and it can create a huge difference. With this look, I wore a plain

crop top, a high waist  short and a booted wedge. I kept my eye make up minimal since I wanted

my red lips to pop! I also wore a necklace that I recently bought online. I love how it complements

my look. It was perfect to wear this necklace too because they're all simple but with an oomph.

Everything fell into places.





Perfect outfit for a ladies night out! 

Work with me
email: allyssasyiaco@gmail.com


                                                                         Much Love,
                                                                           Lyza <3

No comments:

Post a Comment