Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Black + Denim.

Black has been a disastrous color to my clan. Since i'm Chinese, my family believes that color black won't bring any luck. Black=Death/Sadness. Hence, owning a "Red" clothes is a must for us for it will give fortune and blessing.

It's not that I don't believe in Chinese sayings, but I trust that you make your luck with hard work, patience and perseverance, you will succeed.

Good thing my parents are not that strict so I can still wear black clothes from time to time. I have so much love with black! Why? as it can give you an illusion of thinner body plus it hides all your stubborn fats!

With this look, I tied a denim jacket over my dress to make my look a little more edgy and ragged. instead of a casual handbag or sling, I opted to use a leather bag pack to make it more stylish.





Work with me!
e-mail: allyssasyiaco@gmail.com

Much Love,
Lyza




No comments:

Post a Comment