Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Hong Kong trip Day 2

Day 2 of our Hong Kong trip spent in Big Buddha and Po Lin Monastery. Supposedly we were

going to visit also the Chi Lin Nunnery but we lack of time. There were so much to see inside the

Ngong Ping Village.(where the Big Buddha is).

How to get there: MTR to Tung Chung station then go to exit B, take Ngong Ping Cable Car around

                             25-30 min then walk to Monastery.

Tip: It's better if you go there early since the line in the cable car is a bit long (it will take you around

30-45 minutes before you can ride). You also have the option to choose if you want a standard cable

car or a glass bottomed one. We tried both since we want to experience it. I can't remember how

much it costs each because we bought it in package.

Good Morning day 2! breakfast first before going on a long trip!





Welcome to Lantau Island! The whole place were LITERALLY covered with fog so I can't really 

tell what we were seeing!! Hello 12 degrees! :) 






This is it! the stairway to big buddha more than 200 steps to reach the top! 
So sad that we only saw its shadow but the experience was really beyond expectation!

silent hill feels. 




Sinfully delicious! 
After the Lantau Adventure, We went to City Gate (outlet store) of shoes/clothes/bags etc. 

Everything was on sale I couldn't help myself to buy a pair of kicks. If only I could afford to buy

designers bags. HAHA! I just window shopped instead. 



Work with me
email: allyssasyiaco@gmail.com

Follow me in Instagram

Follow me in Clozette! I'm a Star Clozetter


Much Love,
Lyza<3


No comments:

Post a Comment