Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Skin Care Routine

Just last month, I got an invitation from Cellnique Paramedical to do a review regarding their

product/s. The question is, who are they? where does their products can do and made of? Well, here

is the short introduction about their company.

  • Founded in 1997, Cellnique Paramedical is driven by a passion to revolutionize the skincare industry by providing flawless and perfect salon solutions.

  • Not only with regard to provide the most professional and result-driven skin care products, but also aim to set new benchmarks in skincare salon industry – professional salon solution made easy. 
  • All Cellnique Paramedical products are infused with Cx Formulation. This advanced in-clinic formulation combines the power of biologically active ingredients, natural plant extracts, antioxidants and a bio-active delivery system, offering immediate and visible results for various skin problems

What I personally love about them is that they really know what they're doing. They don't just 

send out their product/s for you to try but rather they took time and effort to study your skin so that 

they would know which of their product/s suits you best. I have talked with one of their team, and 

she was very accommodating and nice. She answered all my questions and queries in no time. In my 

previous blog post hereI shared how my skin is very sensitive and dry. With that said, they sent me 

their products to treat my skin problems. I got the "Vital Repair Serum and Derma 

Regenerating Treatment Cream (this is to give a soft, smooth and moisture to my skin)






Here are the actual items that were sent to me. I love how it comes with a pouch and also a mini booklet 

which contains a general information with their other products. I love how the product dries up easily. It 

doesn't feel sticky at all plus points for the good smell as well. This is my skin before I used it. With our 

bipolar weather here in the Philippines, my skin easily gets dry/chapped especially on my  nose and lips. 





After weeks of using it, Here is the outcome. No more dry skin! The area around my nose and

cheeks are not cracked anymore. I am totally loving it!




A big thank you to Ms. Lim Ee Ven for the trust. 

They will be having a special promotion for online purchase at their official website www.cellnique.com

apply this special gift code PH003,


Work with me
email: allyssasyiaco@gmail.com

Follow me in Instagram

Follow me in Clozette! I'm a Star Clozetter


Much Love,
Lyza<3

No comments:

Post a Comment