Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Everyday Make Up

I was born having a sensitive skin. It easily gets dry and chapped especially my lips! ( I hate it!) I

cannot go to sleep without putting moisturizer on my face and lotion all over my body. I guess, I

got it from my mother. (why!! HAHA!) Anyway, in this blog post I will show you how I do my

5 minute (okay sometimes 10 minutes if my brows does not cooperate) make up routine. Quick

and easy to achieve. A go to make up for just running an errand, school (if you are allowed to wear)

or having some lunch dates with your girlies!

For the Face, I use BB Cream from Laneige. I swear this one is really worth investing in! Just a single dab can really go a long way. 

For my under eye circles, I use Cover Girl Everyday Gorgeous. I just found this recently 
and I am loving it. Again, a little dab is enough.

Lastly, A compact powder to set everything in place. 

For the eyes, I use Face Shop Black eye liner, lash curler and Benefit They're Real Mascara.
For the brows, I use Face shop Brow pencil and a spooly to blend everything.


 We're almost done! Just bear with me! For the blush, I use L'oreal true match (I tried a lot of blush on already and this one is my fave! It looks so natural when applied) 
Benefit Sun Beam for the cheek contour and
 Watts's up for highlight (Brow bone, Cheek bone, Nose Bridge) 


For the lips, since I kept my make up minimal for everyday, I want to achieve the no make up make up look, its easier for me to play with different colors. Here are my top lippies that I use most of the time. 
Maybelline (hot orange and dark vamp)
Revlon (nude)
Mac (Viva Glam Miley)


Hope you learned a thing or two! Till our next make up session!






                                                                     Work with me:
                                                     email: allyssasyiaco@gmail.com

                                                                      Much Love,  
                                                                         Lyza<3

No comments:

Post a Comment