Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Las Casas Filipinas De Acuzar

This trip happened last June 10. I know, a month delayed! haha! I've been doing some personal matter

that I didn't have  time to post. Fortunately today, I'm just at home doing nothing so I thought of 

doing this blog post. Once in a while my boyfriend and I like to go on a trip and seeing a lot of 

pictures in Instagram about Las Casas, we immediately packed our bags and left Manila.

You can travel by land which took us 3-4 hours or you can go by sea just go to their website here 

for further details it will take you around 45 minutes. 

First things first, I'm not good in talking about history, when it was built, who conquered this place 

or that. No judging please! :) So basically,  I am just going to share our experience towards the place 

and show some scenic view in Las Casas. But first, What is Las Casas? It's a 

Heritage Resort by the sea  in Bataan. If you are the type of person who loves vintage-y place or 

curious about historical sites, then this is a must see for you. From classic noble mansion, brick 

houses, cobble stone street and rice field, you will truly feel that you are transported back to 18th 

century. 






How intricate the structures and details are! 


You can join their group tour where you can go up to different houses and explore but we just want 

to go on our own and do sight seeing. As much as we want to stroll a little further, we couldn't take 

the heat! It was so sunny that we were literally covered in sweat! Oh! they also have shuttle if you 

don't want to walk but you're not going to appreciate it that much and the experience is really 

different.










Sorry for the photo dump! Couldn't help but to share everything! I will be doing a separate blog post 

on what other things you can do in Las Casas aside from sight seeing. I hope you like it! I'm sorry if 

you find this not so informative! haha! we just really went there to see what people are buzzing 

about! 


Work with me
email: allyssasyiaco@gmail.com

Follow me in Instagram

Follow me in Clozette! I'm a Star Clozetter


Much Love,
Lyza<3



No comments:

Post a Comment