Friday, October 21, 2016

It's Been A While.

This past few months had been my most difficult/busiest that I ever experienced in my entire life! I

also was not able to update my blog like I used to and I missed it so much! oh and let's not forget my 

#ootd (outfit of the day)  #motd (make-up of the day).  :) Last week, I had time to go out with my 

boyfriend and why not grab the opportunity to dress up and photo shoot at the same time? Just in 

time also to use the package I got from Oh My Bag Phils (clickable link). They sent me the limited 

edition of bag handle wraps. I'm sure all of you girls experienced this with your bags. Don't you hate 

it when your bag handle starts to frayed? get torn? I myself has the same issue! Leathers can be so 

stubborn sometimes. Specially with the intense heat we have in the PH, leather bags can get dry 

which results to brittle and later on to the point of peeling. Luckily, I was able to use this wrap! Not 

only this wrap is so stylish but can also use as your fashion accessories. I love how you can 

maximize a single product and use it in a whole different level. 


See how stylish this wrap is? 

I also used the wrap as my head band,


Who would have though that I can also use this as my arm bracelet?



Good thing that they will be opening their very first store in Cinderella, Glorietta I'm so excited and I cannot wait to visit and hoard! They have tons of products that 

surely your bags will be thankful for!



Work with me
email: allyssasyiaco@gmail.com

Follow me in Instagram

Follow me in Clozette! I'm a Star Clozetter


Much Love,
Lyza<3

No comments:

Post a Comment