Thursday, April 21, 2016

Unexpected Outfit

While I was searching for a perfect outfit for a date night with the boyfriend, I found this pink vest

hanging out of nowhere in my closet. I mix and match right away and came up with this outfit.

Oh and btw,  people who are close to me know that I would always choose heels, sandals and

flats over sneakers rubber shoes, and loafers. Girly, right? HAHA!  I've been seeing a lot of girls

now wearing white sneakers and I decided to give it a try. I'm too worried that I might not be able to

style it ? or it won't look good on me? Anyway, bought this pair in HK with my sister and thanks to

her for convincing me. I'm totally loving it. I can't wait to do matching shoefie with her! She

got the black one. So, how do I look? :)





I recently got braces so pardon for the awkward smile! :)






Work with me
email: allyssasyiaco@gmail.com

Follow me in Instagram

Follow me in Clozette! I'm a Star Clozetter


Much Love,
Lyza<3

No comments:

Post a Comment