Friday, April 8, 2016

1st Hike Experience

I'm so hyped right now that I actually still remember the struggle I went through just to reach the top.

Yes, I'm talking about my first ever hike experience with my friends at Mt. Batolusong, Tanay Rizal.

I did some research about this mountain and its difficulty is only 3/9 and it requires a minor climb

which means it is great for the first timers.

View from the top of Mt. Batolusong

First things first, go to registration area, pay the entrance fee and from there, your tourist

guide will be with you till the end. I'm lucky that my friends were supportive enough and gave me

some tips before we started.

What to bring: water, sun block, face towel, cap, snacks, insect repellent, band aid, alcohol,

flashlight, extra shirt, camera ( I used my phone only), wet wipes, tissue and basic meds, 






This one were really steep! I was panting the whole time! 


Canned goods + Home cooked meals



This is NO 3/9 HAHA! for me it was 9/9 or I'm just weak. I did not expect that there were a lot of 

steep trails. Plus, my shoes was only cheap since its my first time to try,  I don't want to invest in 

branded. It was slippery and not rubbery enough to support. I was literally sliding down when

we were on our way back. Good thing my friends were there to help me out whenever I fall. :) 



Thank you, @sampleroomph for my #belobbcream 


Too bad I was not able to take a photo of the "semi rock climbing" that we did just to reach the top!

All the hard work, sunburns and sweats were definitely worth it! Nothing beats the feeling of finally

reaching your end destination.


Thank you Lord, for giving me a chance to experience your wonderful creation. <3


On our way back, we went to Kay-Ibon falls to swim. I was a bit disappointed cause I thought that

the falls was gonna be huge and tall.


If given the chance to hike again, I'll give it a go! but please make sure its really 3/9 haha!



Work with me
email: allyssasyiaco@gmail.com

Follow me in Instagram

Follow me in Clozette! I'm a Star Clozetter


Much Love,
Lyza<3

No comments:

Post a Comment