Thursday, October 29, 2015

I Am.

Hello everyone! Lets start off by introducing myself. My name is Allyssa Syiaco, "Lyza" for short. I'm a Chinese-Filipino from MNL, PH. I graduated from DLS-CSB with a degree of Bachelor in Science-Hotel Restaurant and Institution Management.

                             
Aside from baking, I also love fashion. Dressing up and taking photos are two of my stress relievers. I created a blog before in "Multiply and Blogspot" but it was all about food.

























I consider myself having a small group of friends rather than having too much who you can't trust. Knowing someone who makes an effort to make me smile and happy means the world to me. No matter how big or small it might be, what's  important is that there is someone who loves and cares for you.



This time, I decided to make a personal blog. I'll be sharing my getaway experiences, fashion styles, food adventures, and anything under the sun!  I'll try to make this blog as exciting and inspirational as possible. Hope you guys will like my 1st entry! See you in my next post:)


Much Love,
Lyza 



No comments:

Post a Comment